High definition laser scanning captures and analyzes real world objects and environments, rapidly collecting large amounts of data such as size, shape, material and location. We use this data to create a unified point cloud which is commonly used to construct digital 3D models or 2D drawings. LiDAR (Light detection and ranging) most accurately depicts and identifies real-world conditions in their current states. This helps with design and planning early in the project, saving time and cost.
Point Clouds and HDR Photogrammetry are the foundation of what we do. A point cloud is a collection of data points defined by a coordinate system. Point clouds are used in architecture, engineering and construction to model and design. Point clouds can be imported to CAD/REVIT software as a background/reference file. Need help with “Point Cloud Registration” and Accuracy Reporting? Registration is the process of putting multiple clouds or setups together in Point Cloud Modeling software.
- Point Cloud file types: e57, PTS, RCP, RCS
- Point Cloud Walkthrough and Measuring Tools
- 2D elevations and floor plans .DWG .PDF
- LOD 100-400 Revit Model
- Turnaround: 3-10 business days depending on the size of property and LOD
- Import to CAD, Revit, Microstation, Archicad, Solidworks, Rhino (Autodesk Suite)