Point Cloud: collection of data points defined by a given coordinates system. Point clouds are used in architecture, engineering and construction to model and design.
We use LiDAR and photogrammetry to capture as-built structures. Point clouds can be imported to Autodesk products as a reference file to begin modeling and measuring in reality.
This coordinated point cloud can be combined with UAS data for accurate LiDAR accurate photogrammetry.
Point clouds can also be used to discuss permitting, storm-water management, parking and slope.
- FILE TYPE: e57, PTS, PTX, PTG, LAS, RCS, RCP
- IMPORT TO: CAD, Revit, BENTLEY, Navisworks, Civil 3D and many Autodesk products
- Point Cloud Measuring Tools
- Topographical Mapping and GIS Coordination
- Clash Detection per request
- Thermal Analysis per request
Need help with “Point Cloud Registration and Accuracy Reporting”? Registration is the process of putting multiple point clouds together so you can have a single file a building, site map or space. Share your raw data and we can take care of the rest.