All UAS operators are fully insured with a minimum FAA Part 107 license.
- Photo and video
- Measureable images
- 360° vantage points & fly-throughs
- Orthomosaic photo-mesh
- Photogrammetry point clouds
- Elevation maps
- Digital terrain models
- Crop-health analysis
- Contour DXF maps
- IR Imaging – Thermography & Thermal Imaging
- Insurance for claims adjusting – document damage and repairs acorss the entire property map (Interior documentation – 4K 3D/360 interior imaging)
- Roof Inspections – we translate heat into visible light. Our inspections are quick, inexpensive and avoid dangerous manual inspections. We look for improperly installed or damaged areas of moisture penetration on roofs, exterior walls, stucco and more.
- Utility Documentation – we examine solar panel installation as well as transmission and distribution lines to spot potential problems.
- Capstone Flights – we document all stages of the construction process starting with land and materials, footings, foundations and underground to structural and other components including roofing, equipment, grounds and more.